Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer ☼ Reading Guide

Reading Guide's have been a fun way for me to recommend books to a lot of people based on certain topics or genres for a while now. I started these reading guides on my channel over a year ago, but since I have abandoned my channel to work my on my blog I thought I should bring them here.


For this summer reading guide, I will be sharing my recommendations for books that are worth reading during the summer. Personally, in the summer I love reading books that are lighthearted and quick reads. I find that I read so much more when I throw in some of these easy going summer reads because I feel so empowered to read more.


 The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han

One small thing that I think is worth noting about these books is that the main character loves to swim, and she stays in the water in a lot of the first book.


 Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

I LOVE Since You've Been Gone, and since it takes place over one summer it really gets you into that summery time mood. 

 We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

*sigh* another book that takes place over a summer. This book is such an amazing mystery with a summery theme. Just please read it okay?

 The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

I love reading anything Nicholas Sparks over the summer. His books are full of cute romances, and aren't those just the best summery books?



 The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

These are just really fast reads, and are especially great when you are trying to cramp extra books in for Read-A-Thons!


What do you recommend for the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment