Wednesday, June 8, 2016

☼ Summer 2016 // Reading Plans ☼



Hey everyone, and thanks for clicking!

This post isn't going to be too structured because today I am just going to be briefly talking about my reading plans for this summer. This is one of my last summers before I finally become an adult and have to step into my roll as an actual human in society. This summer I got my first real job, and though I am working part-time, I still have no time. I wake up and work for seven-eight hours and then come home for three or four hours before I crash.

The adjustment was really hard for me at first because I was use to my summers being completely free, other than watching my little sister and taking her to her ball games. That meant that I had endless amounts of time to read in the summer, and even though I do have time to read now I still don't have as much time as I did during the school year.

Even though I find this to be a little annoying, I have managed to work out a "schedule" for how I can get as much reading done as possible during my short break. Without further stalling, here is the list of books that I would like to get to this summer.



☼ You by Caroline Kepnes

☼ The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 

☼ A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 


☼ Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

☼ The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater



 Winter by Merissa Meyer 




☼ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

☼ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling

What are you planning on reading this summer?


4 comments :

  1. I have The Unexpected Everything in my summer TBR and I want to get to it, but at the same time I keep putting it off because I want to be in the right mindset for it. Is that weird? Like I know I'm probably going to love it but I'm still scared to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read The Unexpected Everything when it first came out, and I really enjoyed it! I understand not being in the mood because sometimes when I am just not into a certain genre, I cannot enjoy that genre.

      Delete
  2. Ah Winter! SO GOOD. It's my favorite of the series, so I hope you get to it and love it. And will this be your first time reading the 6th and 7th Harry Potters? If so, let me tell you, you're in for an emotional rollercoaster.

    I'm with you on the busy summer front. I'm working full time as well with an 1 1/2 commute each way *cries*. Hoping we'll both have time to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS MY FIRST HARRY POTTER REREAD! I'M SO EXCITED.
      I'm so sorry about your commute! I can barely stomach my short 30 minute drive. *cries because other people scare me*

      Delete