Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Book Tag: Raven Cycle Book Tag


Hey everyone!

As most people know, The Raven Cycle is my favorite series of all time. They are just the most refreshing and beautiful books that I've ever read in my 19 years of life. Therefore, I had to do this tag.

This tag was created by MichEllisLife. I wasn't tagged by her or anyone, but I told her I was planning on doing this tag. Now onto the tag!

If you are unaware of what the Raven Cycle is, it is a beautifully crafted quartet, with strong friends and a great family dynamic.
There are 5 Bookish Questions and 5 Personal Questions.

1. In the books, Maura is the relaxed mom that is Blue’s friend more than an actual mother. Who is your favorite mom character? 

Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter series.

2. Adam wanted to go to Aglionby so he could one day escape where he came from. Have you ever dreamt of living somewhere else? Where? 

I have always dreamed of living somewhere else. I have hated where I live since I could make my own decisions. I personally have always wanted to live in England, but I could never moved that far away from my family. A more realistic move has been New York, New York.

3. In the second book we meet the Gray Man. He is a hit man who loves poetry. Name a book that you thought was going to be one thing but turned out to be something else.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
This book was one of the most disappointing books I've ever read because when I went into it, I went in with the impression that the book would be full of action and badassery but I was mistaken.

4. Gansey has searched most of his life for a buried king who is promised to grant one wish. What is one wish you would ask Glendower? 

I would honestly ask Glendower for one full day with my Raven Boys. Those characters have changed my life in such an interesting way that I don't think that I could go on without them.

5. In this series you get to see Greenmantle as a fleshed out character but also as a villain. Name your favorite villain. 

Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite book villains. Reading from her pov in Fairest really helped me understand her character, but I still don't think it's okay.

6. Blue’s got her Raven Boys. Who makes up your bookish team?

My bookish team would consist of:
-Bradley (My boyfriend)
-Sierra (My book blogging bff)
-Courtney (My college bff)
-Abby (My best friend)
-Kyra (My baby sister)

7. Ronan is a bad ass with a sensitive side. What book have you read that was action packed but had beautiful emotional scenes as well?

The One by Keira Cass. Surprisingly this book was full of action, which was something that I was not expecting. This book really packed in the action that it should of had in the first two books, but it also had sweet moments that brought actual tears to my eyes.

8. Noah has a heart of gold. Who has touched your heart recently? 

My sister touched my heart when I told her how long I would be home for the summer. She touches my heart daily because she is one of the best things I have in my life.

9. Calla is a woman who speaks her mind and puts her foot down when necessary. Who is your favorite strong female character? 

Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses

10. Chainsaw is an awesome Raven boy pet. If you could have one “exotic” pet…what would it be? What would you name it?

If I could have an exotic pet it would be an Owl. They are my favorite animals, and I would love to just hold one in my arms.

I tag: Emily from PaperbackPrincess!


Have you read the Raven Cycle? If so, what did you think?


2 comments :

  1. Having an owl would be so cool! It would be like living in Harry Potter lol. I so agree with you on Crown of Midnight, that series took a downhill for me at that point. Thanks for tagging me Temecka, I'll get to this as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun story, my aunt actually is nursing an owl back to health atm & I want to steal it. I can't wait to see it!

      Delete