Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reading Wrap Up: February 2016


I just want to apologize for not updating for the last two weeks. I have had such a long and stressful last few weeks. I have honestly been so swamped with homework and stories that I haven't had much time to look up.

I just want to remember I do this as a hobby. This blog is something for me to remember all the books I read and how I felt about them. I don't want to feel bad if I have to miss a week to keep up with school, so I appreciate all that are still reading.

Total Books: 4

Physical Books: 4
Ebooks: 0

Books for review: 0
Books for pleasure: 4
Books for school: 0

TBR Challenges:
Read a book by an author you love: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass (I actually ended up not enjoying this book at all.
Read a non fiction book: Marley and Me by John Grogan (I didn't finish this, but plan to finish it in March)

Buddy Read:
I read Crown of Midnight with Sierra. I didn't really enjoy the book itself. I was actually really disappointed with this book, but if I would have read it alone I would have hated it. I'm really luck to be able to read with her each month.

Books for pleasure:
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Killing Mr. Griffin by Lois Duncan
Black Hole by Charles Burns
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Books for review:

Favorite book:

My favorite book of the month of Fairest by Marrisa Meyer. I didn't review this book because I really only "reviewed" one book this month. I'm not sure what happened with me this month, but I did really enjoy this story. This was the first book that I read in the month of February. I bought it the first and finished it that night after my classes were over.

Least favorite book:

This one would have been a toss up between Black Hole and Crown of Midnight, but I'm going to have to go with Crown of Midnight because I was so disappointed with this book. I don't know how anyone can consider this book their favorite because the entire story Celaena trying to pick which boy she wants to be with or the other fighting for her. The story wasn't anything like what I expected and I just can't deal with it. I'll continue the series much later on, but for now I'm taking a break.

What did you read?

1 comment :

  1. Haha looks like we both had a pretty shitty reading month. Honestly school is just so consuming that it really takes away from blogging and reading but like you said, I don't want to force myself to do anything because this is all for fun. I agree with you on probably would have hated Crown of Midnight more if I had read it alone. Hopefully March will be better for both of us, school and reading wise! :)

    ReplyDelete