Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Recent Additions to my Wishlist // Top Five Wednesday

Top Five Wednesday is a weekly meme that was created by Lainey but is now hosted by Sam. The goodreads group houses all the topics and such. The Topic for this week is, my top five recent additions to my wishlist!

I loved this topic and couldn't wait to share these additions with you all. I think this was an interesting look into what you might see me getting in the next few weeks or months. For this, I'm just going to be showing you what I have added to my amazon wishlist lately.

1.) My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix

After Horrorstor, I will read anything by Grady Hendrix, and I cannot wait to get this in my hands.



2.) Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting

I've been wanting to get into New Adult, and this is one that has had my eye and I finally decide I would get it at some point.


3.) Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

I obviously want to read Colleen Hoover's books considering I have three currently on my bookshelf that I haven't read and another on my wishlist.


4.) The Deal by Elle Kennedy

Are we noticing a trend? I watched a ton of New Adult recommendations, and I added some that I thought I might want to get into. This one seemed interesting.


5.) Everland by Wendy Spinale

Peter pan retelling with steampunk elements. How. Can. I. Say. No?


What have been some books recently added to your wishlist?





No comments:

Post a Comment